Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our favourite drama a joke??!!

Could the whole 'attemped rape' thing be a joke?!? This is what Christin Miley says. When I asked her what the whole deal was about Jose trying to rape her, and then him saying it was a lie, she had this to say: "I was kidding." Apparently none of the thing was actually meant to be taken seriously. When asked, Lolzlipop said that Christin "just came up and said "Jose tried to rape me." nonchalantly, just threw it out there". Could it all have been a misunderstanding? Or is there a deeper meaning? True, it seems that it could have all been a mistaken joke. But I ask you to consider: Could it be true? The part about Christin claiming it was real. Perhaps Christin said Jose attempted to rape her for attention, but quit the whole fiasco when she realized it had gone too far. And maybe there is something even more cunning going on here. Could it be true? Jose would never admit he had tried to rape Christin when things are going so well with Tobin. And when Jose denied everything, Christin wouldn't want to look like a liar, would she?
So what is the truth?
Was it all just a misunderstood joke?
Did Christin lie about the whole thing?
Did it really happen and Jose forced her to lie for him?

ALSO: When I went back to read the first post about the Jose 'rape' an anon had left this comment:

And just so you know, Jose has first lunch. :]

2 comments:

  1. Hey, since you actually went and asked the persons involved in this rumor, why don't you go and confirm the whole 'lesbian' thing about those other girls. My mind is still blown, and I'm particularly interested in Jessica's response. While we used to be good friends, it's been a while since then and I'm too much of a coward to ask myself.

    -KT.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick, read my blog. I didn't feel like commenting it.

    ReplyDelete