Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Jose didn't rape Christin?

So today, while discussing new [good!] dramz surrounding Jose Esparza and Tobin Houston, Jose asked me if I had been telling people that he tried to rape Christin Miley. However two sources said that Christin had told them personally that Jose had tried to rape her. However, Jose quotes "I would not try to do anything to someone like that".
What do you think? Do you think Jose lied? Boys all want sex after all, even if they regret it later.
But what about Christin? She may have lied to get attention. She claims all the time that she is 'addicted to sex' and maybe she faked this whole story simply for the attention and appeal? Who knows? I will, tomorrow. Tune in, to see what Christin says about the whole fiasco. :]

BTW: The 'good dramz' including Tobin and Jose= They are now dating!!! Tobin-- be careful until I research this!! XD

2 comments:

  1. really nick? really?? (the pic)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Jose well and he cant stand Christin! I sit with him at luch everyday and he always talks about how big of a whore she is so i think she lied.

    ReplyDelete