Monday, February 15, 2010

Newest Updates (Carlos romance, evil cat, blahblahblah.)

FIRST LET ME SAY THAT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ATTACH PDF FILES TO A POST. IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW, PLEASE TELL ME SO THAT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ MY 'AUTHOR' POSTS YOU WON'T HAVE TO SCROLL THROUGH WALLS OF TEXT- BECAUSE LATER I WILL BE POSTING WHOLE STORIES.


February 15th, 2009

Okay… I know I promised you guys a storyline for an actual romance story for Valentine’s- to be up today; but the truth is I don’t have the fucking time to do all of this. So I’ll just have to give you what I know about the story. (Oh and by the way I know I promised I’d have the ‘cat’ story up by Friday… and I will put whatever I have up, but that probably won’t be too much. Just saying.)
So basically I have very little work done on my romance. There’s gonna be a straight Mexican bartender named Carlos, (Maybe his name will be Carlos… I’m basing him on a Mexican guy who worked at McDonald’s named Carlos anyway.) who meets a gay cross-dressing hairdresser. [I guess he’s a tranny… but a stylish tranny, more androgynous than ‘tranny’] I’m not sure what the hairdresser’s name is yet though. 0_0 Anyway, the bartender meets the hairdresser through some friends of his. Slowly the tranny (whatever his name is) falls for Carlos (who’s straight… but not really! Ohmygod… shocking.) and blah, blah, blah. Of course we’ll add some insecurity, drama, gossip, breakups, and some good, old fashioned S-E-X. And I’ll have to add a few more guys and romances in there too… Well, we’ll see how it turns out. This might be fun!! J

xo, Nick September.

No comments:

Post a Comment